The Microflex MX412 lectern microphone is a miniature gooseneck-mounted electret condenser microphones designed primarily for speech. They can be mounted on lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables. The flexible gooseneck with a rigid centre allows ideal placement whilst keepina neat appearance.
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: Rated at 150 Ω (180 Ω actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 17.8 mV
- Maximum SPL: 124.2 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise: 28.0 dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: 96.2 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: –18° C to 57° C (0° F to 135° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%