The FingerWorks Telestrator is the analyst's best friend. Making detailed observations is one thing, but communicating them to an audience in a clear and concise fashion is another task of its own. So, why not share the workload and familiarise yourself with your newest colleague?
There are two versions of the FWT
- Available in 22" and 18.5" sizes all connected on a single network path.
- The server client system supports HD Broadcast and NDI streaming formats.
- Multiple screens can operate in unison for collaboraive applications
- FingerWorks uses a 2 RU Server and works with all touch screens via KVM connectivity solutions or with our FingerWorks streaming technology.
- FingerWorks supports single and multiple thin clients connected via IP for drawing meta-data and collaborative Telestration applications
- Supports HD & 4K I/O via Bluefish444 and Black Magic interface cards.
- The 2RU platform uses less valuable rack space with improved processing power
The all-in-one solution that combines the client and server into one package.
- Bluefish444 Epoch Neutron 1080p
- Internal or External Keyer
- Full SDI & NDI Support