The Shure UR4D wireless receiver provides single and dual-channel options for premium wireless. Technology innovations such as Networked Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup provide advanced control and robust flexibility for a wide range of professional uses. RF distribution ports allow up to 10 receivers to share a single pair of antennas.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 578-638 MHz
- Working Range: UR1, UR2: 150 m (500 ft.), under typical conditions 500 m (1600 ft) line-of-sight, outdoors for a single system NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 – 18,000 Hz, (+1 dB, –3 dB). NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element
- Modulation FM (45 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and de-emphasis
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Image Rejection: >110 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: –107 dBm Typical 12 dB SINAD, –102 dBm Typical 30 dB SINAD
- Spurious Rejection: >90 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting: (ref. 45 kHz deviation) >100 dB, A-weighted
- Signal Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- System Distortion: (ref. ± 45 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation) <0.3% THD typical
- Power Requirements: 0.8 Amps max.
- Dimensions: 44 mm H x 483 mm W x 366 mm D (1.72 x 19.00 x 14.39 in.)
- Net Weight: 5.0 kg (11.0 lbs)
- Housing: Galvanized steel