The UR1 bodypack transmitter is a compact bodypack constructed of lightweight metal to be exceptionally unobtrusive whilst durable.
UHF-R Wireless features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound that surpasses conventional wireless technology.
The UR1 terminates to a TA4F connetor.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 578 - 638 MHz
- Working Range: 150 m (500 ft.) under typical conditions, 500 m (1600 ft) line-of-sight, outdoors for a single system.
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 – 18,000 Hz, (+1 dB, –3 dB).
- Gain Adjustment Range: UR1: –20 to +35 dB
- Modulation: FM (45 kHz max. deviation), compander system with pre- and de-emphasis
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Signal Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on XLR output pin 2 with respect to XLR pin 3 and on the tip of the 1/4-inch output jack.
- System Distortion: (ref. ± 45 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation)
<0.3% THD typical
- Power Requirements: Two 1.5V AA batteries
- Current Drain: 180 mA max. (normal RF power setting), 240 mA max. (high RF power setting)
- Battery Life: 9.5 hours (normal RF power), 6 hours (high RF power)
- Operating Temperature Range: –18° to +57° C (0° to +135°F)
- Overall Dimensions: 98 mm L x 60 mm W x 17 mm D (3.84 x 2.38 x 0.66 in.)
- Net Weight: UR1: 97 g (3.4 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Cast magnesium