The SKP 3000 is a miniature plug-on transmitter which enables any cabled microphone to be instantly converted to RF wireless operation – simply by plugging the transmitter onto the microphone connector. The SKP 3000 has an electronically balanced input and 48 V phantom powering for condenser microphones.
The transmitter is available in nine frequency variants and is compatible with all 3000 and 5000 Series receivers. It is an ideal choice for ENG applications and an invaluable tool for the broadcast, film and video sound recording professional.
- Operating Frequency:
- Dimensions: 105 x 43 x 43 mm
Compander: HiDyn plus
- Audio connector: XLR-3
- Weight: 805 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF output power: typ. 30 mW
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Operating time: > 8 h (P48: 5 h)
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries 1,5 V
- Frequency setting: in 5 kHz steps