The Lectrosonics Ut400 is a 100mW handheld transmitter incorporating many advanced features in order to give the user a wide range of possibilities for high-quality speech and vocal performance.
The proprietary VariMic™ element allows custom tailoring of the microphone’s frequency response, while a digitally-controlled input limiter ensures distortion-free audio over a very wide dynamic range.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Block 26 (665.600 - 691.100 MHz)
- Frequency selection: 256 frequencies in 100 kHz steps
- Channel Separation: 100 kHz
- RF Power output: 100 mW (nominal)
- Pilot tone: 25 to 32 kHz frequency (400 Series Compatibility Mode only); 5 kHz deviation
- Frequency stability: ± 0.002%
- Deviation: ± 75 kHz (max)
- Spurious radiation: 90 dB below carrier
- Input limiter: Dual envelope limiter, >30 dB range
- Gain control range: 43 dB; semilog rotary control
- Modulation indicators: Dual bicolor LEDs indicate modulation of -20, -10, 0 and +10 dB referenced to full modulation.
- Low frequency roll-off: -3 dB @ 70 Hz, 36 dB/octave
- Audio frequency response (overall system): 80 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Controls: 2 position “OFF-ON” slide Power switch for noiseless turn on/off operation - Audio Level Control in Battery Compartment adjusts audio gain - Two rotary switches in Battery Compartment adjust transmitter operating frequency.
- Battery: Precision compartment auto-adjusts to accept any known alkaline 9 Volt battery.
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours (alkaline); 6.5 hours (lithium); 4 hours (LiPolymer rechargeable)
- Weight: 12.4 oz.. with VariMic™ capsule and lithium battery
- Dimensions: 9” long x 2.05” diameter at largest point