Lectrosonics IFB T4
Lectrosonics IFB T4
The Lectrosonics IFB T4 Transmitter is designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high quality audio is essential. Paired with receivers such as the Lectrosonics R1a, the T4 can provide program audio and or comm's to multiple listeners.
Combining an analog FM link and Digital Hybrid Wireless™ technology, the T4 harnesses the benefits of excellent range, efficient use of RF spectrum and resistance to interference. However, unlike conventional FM systems, it does away with the analog compandor and its artifacts.
The IFB T4 can be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: Block 24 (614.400 - 639.900 MHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB typical (“A” weighted)
- Audio Compressor: 2 to 1 IFB, 100, and 200 Mode
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Audio Input Levels: 0 dBu for Line, RTS1 & RTS2; -10 dBu for Clear Com; -42 dBu for mic dry inputs (no phantom power); +/-50Vdc max
- Audio Input Config: Balanced and Unbalanced, rear panel selectable for Line, Mic. RTS 1, RTS 2, and Clear Comm
- Audio Input Impedance: Greater than 2 K balanced, greater than 1 K unbalanced at any gain setting
- Gain Control Range: -18 dB to +24 dB (0 dB nominal center), Menu selectable
- Audio Input Jack: Standard XLR female connector
- Input Power: 12 to 14 VDC typical, 200 ma. max.; Max. Input Range 6 to 18 VDC
- Power Input Jack: Coax type, locking LZR RL26AE
- Indicators: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display. Displays modulation meter, frequencies, modes, rolloff, audio level, and tuning groups.
- Front panel controls: MENU momentary pushbutton switch, Power OFF-TUNE-XMIT, 3 position slide switch, Select Up momentary pushbutton switch, Select down momentary pushbutton switch
- Rear panel controls: Input Mode Select, 4 section DIP switch
- Weight: 9 ozs.
- Size: 5.25” L (including connectors) x 3.25” W x 1.25” H
- Frequencies (Channels per block): 256
- Channel Spacing: 100 kHz (0.1 MHz)
- RF Power Output: 250 mW
- Spurious & Harmonic Suppression: 37 dBc above 1 GHz
- Frequency Stability: ±.001% (10 ppm) @ 25° C
- Temperature Stability: ±.001% (10 ppm) from -30° C to +50° C
- Channel Selection: Momentary pushbutton switches, TUNE Up and Down Compatibility Modes (6) Digital Hybrid Wireless(tm) (400 Series), 100 Series, 200 Series, Mode 3, Mode 6, and IFB
- Pilot Tone: 29.997 kHz IFB & 100 MODE, 32.765kHz 200 MODE, 400 MODE step selected
- Modulation: FM, ±20 kHz deviation IFB & 100 MODE, ±75kHz 200 & 400 MODE
- Audio Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 8 kHz, ±1 dB, IFB MODE system response (see Rolloff), 30Hz to 20kHz ±1dB , 200 & 400 MODE system response (see Rolloff)
- Rolloff: Low frequency audio rolloff is Menu selectable for 3 dB down at 35 Hz or 50 Hz