The XTA DS800 Mic/Line Distribution System is a high quality active distribution/splitter containing eight channels of processing in 2U of rack space. Each channel features one actively balanced input and a total of four outputs, two of which are individually actively balanced and normally connected to Front Of House and Stage Monitor consoles. The two remaining outputs are transformer isolated and located on the front panel of the unit. These are typically used as broadcasting or recording feeds. A maximum of 50dB gain is available via the five position Gain switch. Phantom power (48VDC) is provided, and is switchable to each input by selecting 'Phantom Power' on the front panel.
- Inputs: 8 electronically balanced
- Impedance: Microphone 2k Ω, Line 10k Ω
- CMRR >80dB @ 1kHz
- Outputs: FOH 8 electronically balanced, MON 8 electronically balanced
- Isolated Feeds: 16 Transformer balanced (2 per channel)
- Source Impedance: < 80 Ω
- Min Load: 600 Ω.
- Max. Level: +20dBm into 600 Ω load
- Gain. 10dB, 20dB, 30dB, 40dB or 50dB via 5 position switch
- Headroom meter: 5 point LED @ 0, -6, -12, -18, -30dB below clipping.
- Frequency Response: ±0.5dB 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise: 10dB Gain: < -112dBm ( 20Hz -20kHz. Unweighted) 20dB Gain: < -117dBm 30dB Gain: < -120dBm 40dB Gain: < -120dBm
- Distortion < 0.01% @ 1kHz, +4dB output.
- Connectors Inputs 3 pin female XLR (Pin 1 =Gnd, Pin 2 =Hot, Pin 3 =Cold.) Outputs FOH 3 pin male XLR (Pin 1 =Gnd, Pin 2 =Hot, Pin 3 =Cold.) Outputs MON 3 pin male XLR (Pin 1 =Gnd, Pin 2 =Hot, Pin 3 =Cold.) Isolated Outputs 3 pin male XLR (Pin 1 =N/C, Pin 2 =Hot, Pin 3 =Cold.)
- Power: 3 pin IEC
- Operating Voltage: 80 to 250V AC 50/60Hz.
- Consumption < 40 watts.
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Size: 88 x 482 x 312 mm