The SHURE FP11 is a microphone to line amplifier. Designed to be in-line, it can provide up to 84 db of gain so that microphone and auxiliary devices can be run at line levels. The FP11 is ideal for use in broadcast, film and video production where long lines must be driven at higher then mic or aux levels.
The FP11 can also be used to interface equipment requiring different signal levels.
- Voltage Gain (ref 1kHz): 84 dB (Lo-Z Mic Input), 63 dB High-Level Input
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129 dBV
- THD: <0.5%
- Clipping Levels: Output +18 dBm, Input -20 dBV
- Limiter: 20 dB range, 3ms attack time, 500ms release time, +12 dBm threshold
- Impedance: 1k Ω Lo-Z Mic Input, 150k Ω High Level Input, 300 Ω Output
- Power: 9V Battery
- Connectors: Mic In 3-pin XLR, High Level In 3.5mm socket, Output 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 80.9 x 150 x 55.5 mm