The MS-43A is built around a four-channel module 1RU high. Each channel has an XLR input and an XLR direct output. The isolated output appears on XLRs, both on the front panel and in parallel on the rear of the unit. Each isolated output has individual ground lift. The MS-43A is ideal for use with multi-track recorders and for splitting microphones between PA systems and outside broadcast vans. For splitting the signal from a low-Z microphone between 3 mixers. 4 channels, each with female XLR-type input and 3 male XLR-type outputs (1 Direct and 2 Isolated). Isolated outputs have ground lift switches.
- Frequency Repsonse: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± .25% @ -15 dBv output.
- -3 dB @ approximately 140 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <.03% 20 Hz - 20 kHz @ -30 dBv,
- Rise Time: <2.4 microseconds (2.0 kHz square wave, 10%-90%)
- Voltage Loss: <2.5 dB @ 1.0 kHz
- Input Impedance: >570 Ω @ 1.0 kHz, >570 Ω @ 10kHz, Nominal source impedance is 150 Ω
- Output Impedance: <255 Ω @ 1.0 KHz, <270 Ω @ 10 kHz, Nominal output impedance is 1.0 kΩ
- Maximum Input Level for 1% THD: 0 dBv @ 20 Hz, +4 dBv @ 30 Hz, +8 dBv @ 50 Hz