The Venue 2 Receiver is a modular solution that effectively deals with a congested RF spectrum with a variety of options that allows a system configuration to be idealized for a particular installation or application. The receiver is comprised of several components:
- The master rack mount host assembly
- Up to six receiver modules
- Built-in antenna multicoupler with loop-thru output
- Software for setup and control Flexibility is the core concept of the design.
The receiver modules can be operated separately, each with switched diversity reception for a total of six audio channels, or operated in pairs for more robust diversity reception with one audio channel per module pair. Combinations can also be used for special applications where some modules operate independently and others are paired.
- 3-block tuning for up to 75 MHz and 3072 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- Six-channel modular configuration
- Ratio or Antenna Phase diversity reception
- IR port for quick transmitter setup
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- iQ™ dynamic tracking filters for enhanced RF performance
- Wireless Designer™ setup and control software included
- Talkback function with select transmitters
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 computer interface ports
- Two versions available: VRM2WBL tunes bands A1, B1, C1 VRM2WBM tunes bands B1, C1, D1